My top plug has become lose...and hurts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My top plug has become lose...and hurts

I have been thinking there is something not right with my plugs for a couple of weeks now, as I am having irritation in the inner part of my eye and a terrible pinching feeling.

However I now know for a fact that my top plug is lose. I know this because I had a terrible pain and ran to the mirror, to see the little bugger looking like he was trying to make a run for it. I used the back of a tweezers to push it back in. This is the thrid time I have had this terrible pain but the first time I have seen what the problem is.

Of course I can't get hold of my eye Dr. so far today. I am worried that the "pinching" feeling could be causing some damage. yes I know I will be talking to him shortly but I'm wondering if I should be getting ready to drop everything and jumping in the car, or of its fine as long as I can put up with the pain.

Kinna going a little crazy waiting for a call back, and I'm driving the receptionists at both his offices crazy due to my calls!!

bernadette

If the plug is coming out I would go see doc and have it removed. It has the potential to scratch your cornea. You pushing it back in has the potential to introduce infection.

Comment

I am not able to see him until tomorrow...so I will have to hope for the best I guess.

Is there any way to help min. the likelyhood of it scratching? Looking back I can see that the plug has been bothering me for almost a month. i just didn't make the connection. On three occasions I thought I had a mini erosion as it felt like glass in my eye, but that was probably it giving me a good scratch.

I am still waiting for a call back from my Dr., though as he is leaving early today, as in he has already left, I'm not expecti tatcall.

If I had know the potential for damage i would have jumped in my car this mornign and just arrived at there office. Darn it!

Bernadette

Comment

Working...
      X