New upper plugs yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New upper plugs yesterday

Hi, I am new and on the introduction side I mentioned that I will be getting new uppers plugs for the first time (permanant type). Well it has been 24 hours and I have to say, I am "wetter" especially in my right eye. I have had a bit of a tear overflow but the left eye is still dry but so far using a bit less drops. One thing though, the weather really colled down here wher I live so maybe it is a coincidence, I hope not. I do have a question, does Restasis work with plugs? Their literature says it does not but the Dr's. I speak with say it does not matter. Anyone have any experience with this? Thanks again, I appreciate the comments.

Brad (AKA Jimi)

Your Doc is right. It does not matter. The literatures says that it does not work with plugs because they have not tested its' efficacy when used in conjunction with plugs.

Comment

Thanks, that make more sense. These upper plugs are making a bit of a difference, I have had itching in the inside corners of my eyes so I assume it takes a day ot two to get used to. Thanks for the response.

Comment

I too was told that it does work with plugs, don't know much more about it as it was not in my budget and had to give it a miss.

b.

Comment

Working...
        X