X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• restasis vs .05% cyclo made by pharmacy

hello all

just wanted to let you kno my opthamologist has temporarily put me on his sneaky supply of restasis (not available in aus) to see if my condition can be improved upon.

Basically I had a good reaction to the .05% cyclo made by pharmacy but then it plateaued/maybe even got a tiny bit worse. So last week he started trialling me on restasis.

hmm I actually think its making my eyes worse again! I felt heaps better with the pharmacy made product. even when things plateaued, or got a bit worse I dont feel like they would have become as bad as things have now. He said I didnt have to wait the usual 3 months to see results as I was already taking the cyclosposin... maybe the vehicle ingredient in restasis isnt for everyone?

So what Im saying here is even tho you may have tried restasis and it didnt work that well (after 3 months) you should try and get a local pharmacy to make the same thing for you. It might work better for you.

In the last 7 days Ive also been put on doxylin 50 for my lid inflammation – hmm not seeing too much of a result but maybe I have to be on it longer... obviously ill do the whole course of antibiotics – does anyone kno how long it takes before you see a result?

would like to kno your thoughts!
    lauren

they say...

give it 6 to 8 weeks before you can tell whether its helping or not...

Comment

update: the doxy has made me lost my appetite. wow I thought nothing could interfere with my appetite...

Comment

Working...
      X