Company backorder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Company backorder?

I was just informed yesterday that Restasis is currently on "Company Backorder". Has anyone else been told this? I am glad I was trying to refill ahead of time rather than in need.

Jeff

HERE WE GO AGAIN...............
    (referring to Genteal Gel)
    Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Hi Lucy,

Thats exactly what I said when she told me this.
      Jeff

Comment

Hi Lucy,

Thats exactly what I said when she told me this.
        Jeff
        Jeff, you're just not as brazen, so I helped you point it out. You remain a gentleman.

Lucy

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

what does this mean, backorder?
          I healed my dry eye with nutrition and detoxification. I'm now a Nutritional Therapist at: www.nourishbalanceheal.com Join my dry eye facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/420821978111328/

Comment

what does this mean, backorder?
            To put it bluntly, it means they ain't got any and back order can mean anythng from a few days to never before they get more.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Company backorder

I was able to get my refill yesterday on Restasis. I get my at Walgreens. Let's hope they don't run out of this stuff. I am also glad that GelTeal gel is back.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
                Jeff, you're just not as brazen, so I helped you point it out. You remain a gentleman.

Lucy
                Hey Lucy,

You are too kind. I only hope being a gentleman is still a good thing.

I usually deal with Walgreens also. They are the ones that told me about the "company backorder". I would only guess they fill alot more prescriptions being in a bigger city and therefore ran out earlier? I talked to a Rite-Aid phamacy this morning in the smaller city where I work and they said they still had Restasis in stock so I had them refill my prescription.
                I am not trying to cause a stir, just wanted to report what I had been told.
                Jeff

Comment

Jeff, you didn't cause a stir. We are our own best friends on DEA. If a shortage of possible shortage of Restasis (or any drop) loomed, it would help the worst cases to get their supply. Certainly, nothing said on DEZ can cause a shortage of any popular eyedrop. ALL of the best (and most accurate) info has been garnered from other patients. A friendly internet "eyedoc" can be a big help, too.

PS. Yes, being a gentleman is still a good thing. At least in my eyes. Perhaps in the age range of 16-22, this is not considered "cool." Oh, I feel a breeze coming on. I have no idea what people 16-22 think. Makes for interesting reading.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Working...
                  X