Back on Restasis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd Time Using Restasis

Thanks everyone for your advice, just to let you all know Im doing okay, I've seen no huge change in my eyes but with the no-smoking I've noticed quite a bit of difference. This is my 2nd time using Restasis and Im giving it a whole year's worth a try before I stop again. I know it's expensive and it's so stupid for the company to charge that much, not everyone has insurance. I got an e-mail from a guy that said he smoked a lot and that after he quit his eyes improved almost 80%, well it's been 3 weeks since I haven't smoked and I am still getting the strings of mucus. My eyes are still extremely dry in the morning even with a humidifier. It's only been 3 weeks though so I will try to be patient and wait and see if they improve.
    I've noticed that this time Restasis burns just a little bit, before when I first used it, I had no burning at all. I hope all of you are doing good too and I will keep you updated. Ciao D

Comment

Hi Delilah,

Congrats on still going strong with the not smoking. I just wanted to say that I had a similar experience with the Restasis. For me, the burning comes and goes. On days when my eyes feel better, it doesn't burn, and on days when they feel worse, sometimes it burns for up to an hour or so. It is never that bad of a burning, so I can still tolerate it, but it all seems to depend on how my eyes are feeling that day. Good luck!

-Shells

Comment

Working...
      X