No more pain!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more pain!

I just wanted to stop by and tell everyone that I am doing terrific. I'm rarely ever sympomatic anymore. I've been on Restasis for three and a half months and I'm off the anti depressant.

I can read again, no more artificial tears during the day.

Cured? I hope so.

I'm so happy.

Trevor
    Death to Dry Eye!

That is AWESOME!!!

Don't be a stranger. We'll all be able to say that we "remember you when...."

Take care, Trevor!

Comment

That's wonderful news! Keep it up!
      Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

Hi Trevor!!

YAY!! YAY!!! YAY!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing the good news with us. I'm so happy that Restasis is helping you so much! Wow, it is so nice to hear about people getting relief. It gives me some hope. Thanks again for posting, and keep living it up!

-Shells

Comment

Good for you

I am a little jealous . Keep it up and congratulations.

Comment

Yipeee!! That's wonderful! I went back and read some of your older posts and I can see that you've come a long way. Please keep us updated!
            Missy

Comment

Im So Happy For You!!

I pray to God your results last and you are completely cured forever!! I am very happy for you and I hope that one day that will happen to me, been on the Restasis for 2 months now and I still have the stringy mucus, severe dry eye in the morning and I am slipping back into depression badly. God Bless you and again may good eye health last with you forever. D

Comment

Delilah, have you slipped back into something else? puff the magic dragon
                I hope not. Keep your chin high.
                Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Still Smoke Free

I haven't slipped lol, but I am working grave yard shifts now and it sucks, so Im even more tired and more dry eye. Im trying my hardest to stay on top of things, but the damn dry eye is really bringing me down I've kept on doubling up on the Restasis, I hope I get a magic morning like Crispen. God bless everyone and have a wonderful weekend. Love Delilah

Comment

Crispen I think you mentioned being on Restasis before. Can you please tell us how long you were on it before you noticed this much improvement? Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                    X