Eyedrop holder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eyedrop holder

I've been using an Allergan eye drop holder that holds the Restasis single use vials overnight for me after I've opened them, so they don't get dirty. It's a little blue plastic thing, nothing special but I really liked it, and I lost it a few days ago. Anyone know where you can get these? I got mine from an eye doc I no longer see.

eyedrop holder

I use one of the small expresso coffee cups to store my open Restasis in the fridge. It is too hot here to leave them out. The little cups are about the right size. And for the drops I use during the day, I bought a small plastic salt and pepper shaker. They are the disposable ones that are clear plastic ones and just took the top off and threw it away. They are about the right size. I think I got them at a dollar store. Another thing that works is the small paper bathroom cups. You can cut them off to whatever level you need and throw them away when you feel you need another one. Just some suggestions. I searched on line for the one you described and can't find it.
    Maybe one of these will work for you.
    B

Comment

Working...
    X