Long term use of Restasis.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long term use of Restasis.

Does anyone know if there's any downside of long term use of Restasis? Id been using Restasis for 4 months without really feeling any better. So I'm either thinking of dropping it or continue to use it long term and 'hope' that down the line I end up seeing some results.

Thanks everyone,
    -Daniel

Stick with it. Some doctors say it might take up to 9 months in some patients to see benefits from Restasis. Usually it's around 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Merka View Post
      Stick with it. Some doctors say it might take up to 9 months in some patients to see benefits from Restasis. Usually it's around 6 months.
      I didn't know that, thanks. I guess ill just keep using it then.

Comment

I've been on and off (mostly on) Restasis for almost 20 years. So far, I haven't had any side effects that my doctors or I have noticed. That doesn't mean there aren't any but I'm unaware of any. There was a period where I used it 4 times a day. Now I'm using it twice a day. I have extreme dry eye but I continue to use it in case it makes even a tiny bit of difference.

Comment

Thats good to know. I read that some people get overgrown eyelashes or that it grew inside and whatnot, i did notice that with my eyelashes, but seems minor anyways, ill just keep using it as i said.

Thanks again guys

Comment

Working...
          X