This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restasis side effects

hello,i,m,Lilly ,i suffer of Sogren and i feel very ,very sick lately.I started Restasis for rhe second time because my eyes pain was intolerable.What i can tell you is the pain goes away with Restasis( this medicarion works directly on inflamation pathways) but...i have nausea,diarhea,liver pains and dizziness...the first time when i used it i developed a bad rhinitis ,epistaxis and sinusitis and had to stop. i would like to know if any of you had experienced systemic side effects after using Restasis and what they looked like..( .i,m not talking about local side effects / eye,eyelid,vision ,etc) .They say that cyclosporine amount in Restasis is very low and doesn,t go into the blood and it,s a very safe drug...,but i wonder if they are telling the truth....maybe i am too sensitive or too scared,but the digestive discomfort now is real and i cannot relate it to anything else,because i don,t take any drugs and the nausea and mant stools and gallbladder spasms ( or whatever is there now) began half an hour after i put the drops in my eyes... i cannot use any more articial tears / gels/ ointments,i became allergic to all of them ( tried everything on the market except for Oasis and Freshkote) .More than that i,ve noticed they dry my eyes even more....In fact Restasis is the only drug who treats dry eyes...i found out recently there are another 2 drugs who treat it too : Diquas ( made in Japan) and Rebemipid'( couldn,t find it anywhere) .
Working...
X