Restasis seems to be working well for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restasis seems to be working well for me

I've been on Restasis for about six weeks now and it seems to be working great! Lately I have been having days where I don't even think about my eyes because they just arent bothering me at all. I don't know how severe one would consider my case of dry eye...work was my biggest problem, my trigger if you will. Once I got out of work I was junk, some nights I would come home and lay on the couch until bed time because I just couldn't take it. The big stores like walmart and home depot were absolutely off limits to me. Now most days I am experiencing very little to no discomfort, and I was even able to walk around in home depot this weekend for about an hour! I did start to feel a little burning towards the end of the hour, but the big difference is that once I get out, the burning will go away. Before, once something triggered it, it was here to stay until I went to bed.

Sorry for the long post, but I am pretty psyched that I finally found something that helps, and hopefully alot of people that are thinking about trying it will read this.

Sorry for the long post, but I am pretty psyched that I finally found something that helps, and hopefully alot of people that are thinking about trying it will read this.
    Thanks for your great report of success! You are very fortunate to have Restasis work so quickly. You don't want to question your good luck, just smile and enjoy it. Posts like this give new users of Restasis hope that it, too, may help them. They'll never know unless they try.

Lucy
    Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

I too have had incredible success with Restasis. I've used it for approximately 5 months and am back to wearing my contact lenses on a daily basis for about 12 to 16 hours a day. My eyes have never felt better!

Comment

Never mind, I take it all back. The last two weeks have been absolutely horrible. It's so bad that it's starting to depress me. Not sure what to do next....

Comment

Working...
        X