Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Restasis reducing visible blood vessels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restasis reducing visible blood vessels?

Hi, I have just started taking Restasis for ocular rosacea about 2 weeks ago. So far so good, I havent had any negative side effects like irritation or stinging. But I was wondering if people who have ocular rosacea that have had success with this drug have seen it reduce the visible blood vessels in their eyes that come with the inflammation of ocular rosacea??

Been on Restasis for over a year. Helps with the inflammation but my prominent red blood vessels in the whites of my eyes are still there and just as prominent.

Comment

I've been on Restasis since mid-December, and, like you, I haven't experienced any negative side effects such as stinging or irritation. I have noticed that after I put the Restasis in, my eyes are immediately less red. So I think it does have some anti-inflammatory properties that work on me. It doesn't make the blood vessels completely disappear, but it greatly decreases that "bloodshot" look.

Good luck!

Comment

Hi

I've been on Restasis for about 2 years. In the first 3 months, I got a lot of progresses. Less red and more tears. But after 6 months, I didnt notice they work that good. I've been off for 10 days. Inflmmation seems to get worse but I would wait longer to see if they would get better.

Comment

Working...
        X