This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchasing Restasis online?

Has anyone out there purchased Restasis from any pharmaceutical websites? I would love to find one that is safe and actually selling the real thing. I'm not even sure if this is legal but my insurance no longer covers it and a one month supply is $303.00! I've looked at a few and many claim to be selling the genuine thing but the prices are so low that I have to wonder.

Gaye

Hi Gaye,
    Drugs are purchased over the internet illegally all the time. (I don't do it, but hear of others who do.) You need a prescription to obtain Restasis. If I could buy it on the internet (without a script) I'd be afraid of what I might get.

I've looked at online pharmacy websites and their drugs are never cheap and likely more expensive than with an RX at a real drug store. It's a shame insurance quit covering Restasis. I just went through four months of fighting for a drug for Sjogrens and finally got an approval for 3 months worth. Big deal. I declare.............Lucy
    Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Gaye
      i did a couple of years ago at my most desperate and got some generic Restasis from India. It was labelled cyclosporine but had lots of preservatives that stung my eyes. Just a waste of money. From many years of reading this site I dont believe Restasis to be the magic bullet we once hoped
      Barry

Comment

Buying Restasis online

Thanks Lucy and Barry! I had a feeling that it would not be a wise move. I do have the prescription for it and I guess the best thing is to just shop around for the best deal at different pharmacies here. Thought I might even contact the manufacturer and see if they can help me get a better deal. Who knows? It is amazing how expensive it is - typical pharma gluttony! Can't wait until it goes generic. Thanks again! Gaye

Comment

Working...
        X