X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restasis in the UK - help needed!

Hi

A few of you may remember that I found a website from which you can order Restasis on-line and I have passed this website address on to quite a few people in the UK.

My current supply of Restasis is about to run out and I went onto the site to order some more but they are currently only accepting Visa or Amex not Mastercard and I only have a Mastercard. I am quite desperate to order some more because it took me 6 months use to notice the full effects and I don't want to have a break in using it.

Does anyone in the UK have any spare Restasis that they either don't want or that I could buy off them? I'd be really grateful if anyone could help.

Thanks

Helen

Sorry can't help myself, but I am now seriously considering ordering in the same fashion to try Restasis. My UK NHS Ophth even suggested I go down this route of ordering over the net (shame we have to).

Would you mind sharing how much this costs? I'm guessing medicine isn't excempt from import duty or post office fees.

Comment

Its quite easy to ask your bank for a visa card..

They should send it out ASAP.

[removed]
      Last edited by Rebecca Petris; 17-Jan-2010, 19:27. Reason: policy - please don't offer to share Rx drugs
      I healed my dry eye with nutrition and detoxification. I'm now a Nutritional Therapist at: www.nourishbalanceheal.com Join my dry eye facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/420821978111328/

Comment

Originally posted by Helen26 View Post
        Hi

A few of you may remember that I found a website from which you can order Restasis on-line and I have passed this website address on to quite a few people in the UK.

My current supply of Restasis is about to run out and I went onto the site to order some more but they are currently only accepting Visa or Amex not Mastercard and I only have a Mastercard. I am quite desperate to order some more because it took me 6 months use to notice the full effects and I don't want to have a break in using it.

Does anyone in the UK have any spare Restasis that they either don't want or that I could buy off them? I'd be really grateful if anyone could help.

Thanks

Helen
        Could you post the website where you can buy restasis online again?

cheers,

Alex.

Comment

Hi Alex

Some time ago, I contacted Helen direct to ask this but I've deleted the response.

I have kept a record of actually contacting two companies - so I wonder if she used either of them?

http://www.canadameds.com/

http://www.planetdrugsdirect.com/

Valid prescriptions must be supplied.

Comment

you can buy it from www.edrugnet.com

with out a prescription, this is the site helen is referring too.
            I healed my dry eye with nutrition and detoxification. I'm now a Nutritional Therapist at: www.nourishbalanceheal.com Join my dry eye facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/420821978111328/

Comment

Restasis

Originally posted by Helen26 View Post
              Hi

Thanks

Helen
              Hi Helen

My doctor has suggested i try Restasis, but he is unable to prescribe it to me
              as it cost so much, I have been trying to buy online but am unable to find the right place to go to.

Could you let me know where I can get it from and how much is it? sorry I can't help you with your problem.

Janice

Comment

Originally posted by janicemayes View Post
                Hi Helen

My doctor has suggested i try Restasis, but he is unable to prescribe it to me
                as it cost so much, I have been trying to buy online but am unable to find the right place to go to.

Could you let me know where I can get it from and how much is it? sorry I can't help you with your problem.

Janice
                You can buy it from www.edrugnet.com, with out a perscription, a few europeans are getting it this way.

Comment

Working...
                X