Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FML - advice please

hi,

i've been using FML eyedrops for two weeks, but they made eyes worse - they now burn, are extra dry and my eyelid margins are so sore. they are probably at least 20x worse than they were to beign with. i couldnt open my left eye - becuase it was too painful to open.

i stopped using them 3 days ago - hoping that they would go back to the normal dry eye state - but no luck so far.

my opthalmologist is on holiday and i'm starting to worry that my eyes are going to stay like this. i've asked his receptionist to see if another doctor in the office can help - i've not heard anything.

prior to using FML, i had a similar experience after using prednisolone eye drops for a week, and i contacted my eye doctor and he said stop using them and after a day my eyes were back to normal dry state.

For those of you who have had any negative experiences with steroid eyedrops, esp FML, how long did it take for your eyes to recover?

thank you in advance

hi, im going through the same thing...took fml for a week and now my right eye burns and feels drier than normal. im so worried i really really dont want more trubles

Comment

Working...
    X