Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Azasite Directions

Hello:

Anyone who has had success with Azasite. Are you putting the drops in the eyes or are you just rubbing it on the lid margins or both. My doctor just told me to use them like regular drops. I have been reading on the clinical studies that the patients were instructed to use their index finger and rub on lid margin. Which is the best way?

Thanks,
    Jennie

Good question!

I've tried it both ways. The first time I used Azasite, I just put a drop on my finger and wiped it onto my eye lids/lashes. The subsequent times, I put a drop in my eye, squeezed my eyes closed, and rubbed the excess around on my eye lashes.

I've had much more success putting the drop into my eyes.

I do it at bedtime, and it sits right where it needs to be all night, killing that bacteria, or whatever it's doing. If you just rub it along the outside of the lash line and lids, it won't necessarily get to the meibomian glands or just inside the eye lids, which is where I think it needs to be.

It does sting quite badly when I put it in, but the pain is short-lived and I can tolerate it. (Reminds me of those mouthwash ads: "The tingle means it's working!")

Good luck. I hope the Azasite helps you.
    Teri

Comment

Working...
    X