Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Azasite in the UK please

Hello to all, this is my first post.
    I am a long term blepharitis sufferer. I am a 40yr old male and I am in excellent health apart from my eyes.
    My eyelids are always red and very dry. I have honestly tried everything. At the moment I am on 50mg doxy daily, omega 3, clean, and do warm compresses.
    I keep reading about Azasite and I am desperate to try it. My doctor is unable to write out a prescription for me. I live in the UK.
    Is there anyone on here who can help me get hold of some Azasite in the UK to try? How can I order it on the internet without a prescription? Or is there any way I can get an online prescription?
    Please please help.
    Thanks,
    Jeremy

Hi Jeremy

Azasite isn't available in the UK and I don't know if there are any plans for it to be so - or at least not for some time.

As far as I am aware, any of the internet sites that supply it will ask for a prescription.

Comment

an internet site has said that it will supply azasite to me if I can give them a uk prescription.
      my doctor has refused to write a prescription to help me because he says that it is not licensed in the uk and so there will be no insurance to back him if he prescribes it and I develop a problem or complication from use of the drug. He says no UK doctor would prescribe it for this reason.
      does anyone know of a us based online physician who can prescribe azasite? I don't mind paying, and that would get over the problem.

Comment

Working...
      X