This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BFS Scleral Lens Failure

I would be very interested in having a private conversation with anyone who did not have success with the BFS scleral lenses. I would very much like to discuss matters with those who were deemed to have a neuralgia condition. Additionally is there anyone out there who has participated in the BFS clinical trials with the pain scrambler machine or are scheduled to participate in the trial for the direct current machine? Please contact me via PM.

Marge, just a thought: Would it be helpful to have a chat session about this? We could do it without a transcript. For my own part selfishly I'd sure be interested to get an idea what - if anything - there might be in common amongst those who couldn't make it work.

I have a friend with marginal success with one lens (for severe post herpetic neuralgia... using the medicated bos-p) who is going to be 'meeting the scrambler' in a month or so. I'll let you know how that goes.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

I have only gotten one response thus far. So I do not think a chat session on the topic would be productive unless of course there are others who would like to participate and whom I have not heard from as of yet.

Comment

count me

I'd like to be a part of any information shared on the scrambler or tDCS, and any corneal neuralgia or neuralgia in general discussions.

Comment

Working...
        X