X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston sclerals in USA or Europe??

Dear all,
    I am writing from Turkey and I do need Boston sclerals as soon as possible, my cornea is not so good. The problem is, I am totally lost as a result of my researches on PROSE treatment. On the website of Boston Foundation of Sight, it is written that, except for the U.S. Partners, there are only two international partners who are Japan and India. So, according to the website, there is not any institution that has Boston sclerals in Europe. I talked to a German institution that says they have boston sclerals (13.8mm) in Dusseldorf. But can it really be the same with the one prepared in USA? could somebody help me? Otherwise, I have to go to USA just to get this lens. Thanks in advance!

Destina,

I saw your post regarding PROSE treatment, and wanted to help clarify your questions about where PROSE treatment is offered.

Boston Foundation for Sight (BFS) has international partnerships with five specialty eye care centers, including clinics in Iran, India, and Japan. I believe our website may have been updated since the last time you looked. It seems that out of these options the clinic in Iran may be the closest one to your current location.

As you can see, we do not have any partnerships in Germany, and so the treatment offered by the institution you spoke with is not PROSE treatment. Please let me know if you have any further questions, or if I can help connect you to other information regarding PROSE.

Wishing you well,

Janice M. Epstein
    Online Community Advocate
    Boston Foundation for Sight
    connectedvisions@bostonsight.org

Comment

Working...
    X