This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston lense red eyes

Within 15 minutes my eyes get red with lenses in. I was told the lense fit perfectly. I have no other eye issues except 0 shirmer and no staining. Is there any other type of lense out there that could help. i can't do synerigies because I develope dryness from the top par of the lense above the cornea.\\

What solution are you using to fill your lenses? Perhaps you're having a reaction to that? Have you tried other solutions (that is whatever BFS recommends) or even a new fresh bottle of the solution you were told to use? Just a thought.

Comment

unisol and some other solution they have.

Comment

I had major redness when I used to remove the lenses but that only happened for the first couple of weeks.
        FOR WE WALK BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT (2 Corinthians 5:7).

Comment

Did your eyes get red like that when you were in Boston getting fitted? If so, what did they say about it?

Comment

They called it rebound redness. They tried all kinds of lenses for over 2 weeks.

Comment

Reggie,

Did your eyes get red with the lense in? THey would get even redder when I took them out.

Comment

Hmmm... did they ever refer you to Dr. Rosenthal? or they figured he couldn't help your situation?

Comment

They did but he started talking about neuropathic pain causing my eyes to be red and I am no doctor but don't have the same opinion. He means well and is hard working and caring so not saying anything bad. Didn't agree.

Comment

Working...
                  X