This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• condensation in lens

Have been wearing my Prose lenses with great success the past two years. Recently I have been getting condensation in the lens after putting them on successfully. The lens will seem fine at first and then my vision will become impaired. Both myself and Opthamologist believe it is due to condensation in the lens, which you can see when looking at lens with light. Has anyone else had this problem and how did you deal with it?
    Thanks for your help

Hi Tdwax,

Can I encourage you to set up an annual appointment with your PROSE provider? It is possible that you may be due for a plasma treatment. You can click here to view the Patient FAQs (page 3) to learn more about why and how to do that: http://www.bostonsight.org/Content/F..._category1.pdf.

Hope that helps!

Janice M. Epstein
    Online Community Advocate
    Boston Foundation for Sight
    connectedvisions@bostonsight.org

Comment

Yes, I believe it is time for me to get a plasma tx, the lenses are nearing two years old. The Prose representative in Los Angeles was suggesting if the problem continues to get the lenses recoated.
      Thanks for your help

Comment

condensation

I had condensation in some of the scleral lenses I tried when I was getting fit with a scleral lens. They were too loose and more and more air got under the lens over the approx 30 min I had them in.

Comment

Working...
        X