Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Healthy Eye, but Eye Does Not Know It (Corneal Neuralgia)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Healthy Eye, but Eye Does Not Know It (Corneal Neuralgia)

I have not posted on this site for months. I have had a pretty rough road ... I went to the Boston Foundation for Sight last week and was fitted for a lens, but it does not seem to be working. They diagnosed me with Corneal Neuralgia. My eye looks very healthy including the tear film, but my nerves are sending a different message. My right eye constantly goes blurry and is very painful. Sometimes it feels like my entire eye is infected and when I look in the mirror it looks perfectly healthy.

Any suggestions out there? I am a bit discouraged as this sight reads, "when you reach the end of the line try PROSE" ... so what the heck is next?

Right now I am on a course of Serum tears, just started today.

Thanks,
    Tom

Hey Tom,
    I don't know where to go either. I have not been fitted for prose yet. I don't think they will work for me. Sorry that right eye just will not give up. Good to see you back, although I wish you weren't back on here. I wish nobody had to come to this board.
    Lasik victim 2012

Comment

I'm going to follow this thread. I have also been told that my eyes look healthy but they feel horrible. What's my next course of action?!?!

Comment

Working...
      X