Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just ordered the axon covers for indoors to go over my glasses. I am very curious to see if they help! Thanks for the suggestion, Nikki. Judy

Comment

Nikki, thanks again for your suggestion. I ordered the Axon covers- they are Cocoons that filter out high frequency light but are not polarized so I can use them to look at computer screens, etc. I wear them over my prescription glasses, and have been extremely helpful in stores and restaurants, etc. At least I can leave the house more often now, and go to people's houses. I was able to a 70th birthday party, and the woman's 9 year old grandson told me my glasses looked really cool
      Judy

Comment

Originally posted by heyjude0701 View Post
        I ordered the Axon covers- they are Cocoons that filter out high frequency light but are not polarized so I can use them to look at computer screens, etc. I wear them over my prescription glasses
        Nikki, Judy, are you talking about AxonOptics CoverRx?

I see they also have one called Wrap 7C that looks like a 7Eye Churada but with the Axon lenses.
        Rebecca Petris
        The Dry Eye Foundation
        dryeyefoundation.org
        800-484-0244

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca Petris View Post
          Nikki, Judy, are you talking about AxonOptics CoverRx?

I see they also have one called Wrap 7C that looks like a 7Eye Churada but with the Axon lenses.
          The booklet that came with them is for Axon CoverX. The name on the frames is Cocoons
          Judy

Comment

Working...
          X