This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston Scleral Lenses

For those of us who are considering the BSLs or other scleral lenses, this was written by mark Cohen (their executive director) in their latest news letter.

"With so much going on at the Boston Foundation for Sight every day, it is easy for me to lose sight how how far we truly have come in a very short time. This year alone, we will fit about three hundred Boston Scleral Lens Prosthetic Devices to paients. To put that firgure in perspective, it is about the same number of lenses fitted in the thirteen years prior to my coming on borard at the BFS. The figure sounds impressive until you realize that it is less than one one thousandth of the people tht could benefit from the lenses in this country, and one ten thousanth of the people that could benefit worldwide!"
    FOR WE WALK BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT (2 Corinthians 5:7).

Reggie, I also have the foundations newsletter. There are many other things in the newsletter of interest. I find it of great interest they have several clinics in third world countries and are continuing to expand there.

I hope you are successful in your upcoming trip.
    Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Working...
    X