This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about sclera lens

Is it common to stull have to use drops even with sclera lenses? When I first got them I was totally fine with them. No dryness at all and now since it has been hot the last 3 months, my eyes dry out in any kind of a/c environment so I have had to use drops. Is this a common thing with sclera lens wearers?? If so what drops do you like to use ? PS I also have to wear these due to the irregulairy in my cornea due to lasik, so I do not have a choice but to wear these daily. thanks for any advice. Andrea B

Yes. My left eye makes no moisture at all (except emotional tears still work), so I have to use drops to keep the sclerals wet. I try to remember every 20 minutes. It probably ends up being more like every 30-60 minutes on good days. A/C is the worst. Especially in Walmart. I'm not sure what happens there but I envision they have a giant moisture sucking machine in the back room because my eye goes instantly cold and I have to be extra carefully to be consistent with the drops there.

Comment

L8grator what type of drop do you put in your eyes? I hate putting drops in because I feel like it messes with the tear film but I have to just to be able to see out of the lenses and I need them for vision

Comment

Working...
      X