This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston Foundation for Sight in India?

Has anyone had any experience with the BFS site in Mumbai, India, or with the director of said site, Dr. Chawan of BFS? I live and work in India and suffer very dry eyes, so I'm considering going to their site in Mumbai rather than try and return to the US for a fitting. They say they can do it through a process of testing, fedexing stuff back to the US, and refitting.

Bad doctors got me in this situation to begin with, so I'm always a little nervous about trusting new ones. I know is this probably a stretch, but does anyone know anything about Dr. Chawan (that's Chankrashekkar Chawan), or the office there?

Thanks,

Nick

Hi,
    I am also a dryeye sufferer from India & i am pretty amazed abt BFS in india.Do you have a link to the site?

I am going to see my eye doc. tommorow, so i will check abt BFS in india.(My doc. knows a lot abt dry eyes, so i am thinking he will definitely know abt BFS in india)

Comment

Hi sai1930,

Sorry about my delay in responding. I just went through the main boston site at www.bostonsight.org, and they put me in contact with the director in India.

All the best!

Nick

Comment

Working...
      X