Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sclerals-Progress Report

Hello everybody:

I am back from Boston with my sclerals on. It has been almost a week of continous wear. Insertion and removal has proven to be fairly easy. Now for the good stuff. I have been able to watch tv and movies easily. I am also experimenting with computer and applying again to desk jobs. I still get pain but mostly tolerable in the corners of my eyes where the lens doesn't reach. Is that common? All and all I feel better wearing the scleral lens than not. I'll report more as I continue to experiment with the lens. This weekend I am off doing a boat cruise so I will see how it responds to wind. Don't worry I'll bring some moisture chambers to have handy.

Kim
    If life is a bowl of cherries, then why I am I stuck in the pits!

Great progress report, Kim. I think the answer about the "corners" not covered by the lens is yes, but let others tell their thoughts. I hope you enjoy your weekend away. Lucy
    Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Hey Kim!
      I just read this and am happy to hear about your progress! I can't wait til I can get fitted for them!. This is awesome news. Have a great Labor day weekend..
      Jenny

Comment

Kim

Fantastic news, long may it continue.

Ian

Comment

brilliant!
          just keep swimming...

Comment

Working...
          X