This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a success story

I visited a new optometrist recently and did a trial of Accuvue 1 day moist contacts. I am happy to report that I have now been wearing contacts for over two weeks successfully. These are the 1st contacts that I cannot actually feel in my eyes after a short while. I can wear them all day (from when I get up at 5:30 A.M. until my 10:00 bedtime). WONDERFUL!!!!!!

Had you tried Acuvue Oasys contacts previously?

Comment

Yes, I had. They were not very comfortable to me. I do best in a one day lens. I had also tried Clear Sight 1-Day and they were OK, but the Accuvue 1 day moist are more comfortable.

Comment

hi - do you find they actually bring relief from dry eye symptoms (im thinking like a bandage lens?)

Thx

El
        The magic gloop IS out there somewhere - right?

Comment

Thanks for the info. Acuvue Oasys have not been comfortable for me since my dry eye got really bad. Sounds like it still may be worth trying the 1-day Moist.

Comment

Originally posted by EllMitcho View Post
            hi - do you find they actually bring relief from dry eye symptoms (im thinking like a bandage lens?)

Thx

El
            Yes. My optometrist explained to me that there is a coating on these lenses to help preserve moisture. .

Comment

I have tried accuvue oasys. Sometimes they are o.k. Sometimes I still feel uncomfortable. I was told by dr L to limit their use to 9 hrs per day, 5 days per week.

Comment

Working...
              X