Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone had surgery on his / her nose??

hi all

just wanted find this out then ill explain my problem but seeing if anybody has

thanks

I did a long time ago

Hi.

I had surgery to fix a deviated septum when I was in high school.....over 20 years ago.

Comment

hiya

did you have dry eyes then at all???
      were u quite bruised or anythin

thanks for replying

Comment

Hi.

I had some mild bruising under the splint, but nothing too bad. I didn't get the black eyes like some people do either. It was a pretty straighforward surgery, and I was even awake for it.

I never had any dry eye problems at all until June 2009.
        Last edited by Debk; 13-May-2010, 13:12. Reason: changed split to splint

Comment

i had a surgery because i had cronic sinusitis and the dry eye problem started 1 year after that

Comment

Nasal Surgery

I'm certain my dry eye is a result of nasal surgery -

Comment

I actually had extensive sinus surgery. I have had all the honey colmb like bones removed and a deviated septem fixed. I feel that I blamed my sinuses on what was really my eyes. I thought the whole time I was having sinus problems but in reality it was dry eyes. I had 2 major sinus surgeries with better breathing but still the same issues happened. come to find out it was eye issues causing the sinus like headaches and the blurred vision that I thought was caused by allergies and septem. I realize now its was surgery that was not needed.

Comment

Although...

I have not, my husband has had three surgeries on his nose to fix a deviated septum and clean out multiple nodules. He does not have dry eyes. (Just wanted to add another experience to the list.)

Comment

Working...
                X