X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For littlemermaid

hi..
    i tried sending u the following msg but it says ur inbox is full so im nt able to send the msg.I have typed a long msg so im writing it here...read here and reply to my pm plz.

ohhkie...
    thats going parallel with my case!
    Now docs call mine also a MILD DRY EYE rather than previous i was called SEVERE DRY EYE PATIENT.

Well its interesting what u said regarding sinus and puncta relation.

I have my punctums closed(Doc says they r fully closed but i doubt they re partially open, just partially!)
    I had punctum cauttery abt 8 months back.
    The infections has started just as i went through surgery in 2008 in which i was performed for IOL REMOVAL and CAUTTERY CLOSURE.
    Then again i had cauttery done in nov 2010...within the 15days of cauttery, my eyes showed no signs of infections.I didnt feel any discomfort.I was aall ok..then suddently i got fever and eyes went dry again for some days...again infection occured.thats why i feel that punctua might be opened after 15 days of cauttery as it wasnt permanent.
    In march 2011 i was diagnosed with SINUSITIS as i went to the ent doctor with symptoms of severe ear pain while chewing foods.He gave me medicines for 15 days and within a month ear pain was gone.
    Im planning to get my sinus report soon..

Another cornea doctor i consulted told me that my infection does not seem dangerous and it might be due to so many sirgeries being done in that eye and viterous might be infected.Dont know much abt that.
    Really need to be a ROCK to take the pain!

So sorry ~ just tidying up my Inbox now! LM and I loved to see your surgeon and clinic online... we wish you both the very best for this exciting procedure and will be thinking about you.
    Paediatric ocular rosacea ~ primum non nocere

Comment

Working...
    X