AMT surgery is magical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMT surgery is magical

I am 7 weeks from my surgery to remove a pinguecula. My eye looks great and feels great. I had a problem with pooling of tears in my left eye and some redness. The doctor removed the pinguecula and placed amniotic membrane on that area for quick and scarless healing. My eye looks white and clear and I have no more accumulation on tears in my lower lid. Several years ago I had conjunctivochalasis in my other eye and had a similar surgery to remove the conjunctival folds and had amniotic membrane placed on that area. I had problems of redness and severe burning which the surgery resolved. Hope this helps someone.

Should post this in dry eye triumphs, glad you’re all better now!

Comment

Originally posted by TARYN View Post
      I am 7 weeks from my surgery to remove a pinguecula. My eye looks great and feels great. I had a problem with pooling of tears in my left eye and some redness. The doctor removed the pinguecula and placed amniotic membrane on that area for quick and scarless healing. My eye looks white and clear and I have no more accumulation on tears in my lower lid. Several years ago I had conjunctivochalasis in my other eye and had a similar surgery to remove the conjunctival folds and had amniotic membrane placed on that area. I had problems of redness and severe burning which the surgery resolved. Hope this helps someone.
      Hi! I just had a dr. recommend conjunctivochalasis surgery also if some meds don't work. I'm hopeful this would help with all the red veins I have in my eyes. Sounds like it helped you?

Comment

Working...
      X