Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• little triumph

Hi all,

Just thought I would share my little success - have been reading posts and getting tips where I can, so decided to get some help from my GP with my horrendous sleep patterns which have been affecting my life so badly.

She prescribed Amitriptyline which is an anti-depressant but also used in small doses as a nerve-end pain killer. I take one 10g tablet at bedtime and so far, although a wake up briefly, I go back to sleep quickly with none of the horrible dark thoughts that accompany the wakefulness.

I have felt so much better this week, I can't believe it, much more positive. The pain is still the same but I am able to cope with it and not let it take over my life. My many thanks to Sammy Bolivia who has been PM ing and encouraged me to get some help with the sleep thing.

Onwards and upwards folks!! I even played golf today in the lovely autumn sunshine

lizibet

HEY LIZ!! Great post!!! For some reason it's in the "How Do I" section though. Perhaps Rebecca can move it to another section for you...?

At any rate, I hope your sleep-filled nights continue!!

- Rose

Comment

That's great news! It's good you were able to find something that helps!

Comment

Working...
      X