Thanking God for my Healing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanking God for my Healing

On this most holy night to me, Christmas Eve, I feel compelled to thank God for his healing. It has been a year long journey starting with an accident to my eye. I experienced it all - the burning, the agonizing dryness, a surgery to remove cysts which left me with a small scar on the conjunctiva, but here I am in the triumphs section. I still feel the scar in my right eye in the morning until my eye tears which it does on its own. I started my journey using drops every hour to hour and a half. Then I started restasis. I slowly tapered off the restasis from three times a day, to two, to one, to none. Praise God! It has been a good month or so, and I do nothing, absolutely nothing, for my eyes. There are times that I do experience dryness, but it quickly subsides. I no longer use my goggles except for the windiest of days, simply to protect my eyes from something blowing in. I go to stores, the movies, use the computer, etc. all in comfort. They are not perhaps 100% but pretty close. I will always be in tune with my eyes, but they do not control my life anymore. I have returned to life at the fullest, serving my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to the best of my abilities. I thank you all for your support during my lowest days when I felt that I could not even open my eyes. I pray for you all. I will continue to monitor this site as it is a wealth of information. I believe I found more help here in this past year than the 5 or so doctors that I sought out for help.

Blessings to all,
    Melissa
    pianolady

And blessings to you Melissa.

Comment

Lovely to hear of your success
      God has been good to you and your prayers have been answered
      I believe prayer has carried me through my darkest times and now i too am so grateful to be in a place that i can manage my condition pretty well
      I have always believed that what doctors cant do God can, and that little bit of faith has got me through
      Peace and christmas blessings to all my freinds and sufferers
      Stella

Comment

That is wonderful news Melissa!!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Comment

This is wonderful news!!! Congratulations!

Comment

Blessings to you too, Melissa, from another Michigander. Lucy
            Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Originally posted by msienkiewicz View Post
              On this most holy night to me, Christmas Eve, I feel compelled to thank God for his healing.
              I love to see credit given where it is due!!! Your post is a blessing. Merry Christmas.
              Rebecca Petris
              The Dry Eye Foundation
              dryeyefoundation.org
              800-484-0244

Comment

Gifted humans bringing blessings to all

I rejoice with Melissa, thankful for her healing, and for the healing that her struggle and victory bring to the rest of us. Giving, taking, exchanging - - These are indispensable to the discovery of the particular roads that lead to recovery...In this season of sacred influence, I want to recognize the incredible blessings brought to so many of us by Rebecca and by Dr. Frank Holly. Divinity works in mysterious ways. . .One of those ways is by sending great minds and great healers our way. . .
                <Doggedly Determined>

Comment

I completely agree with Rojzen here

p.s. Hi Rojzen!! It's been a while since you've posted, and your story still amazes me!

Comment

That's a sensational story. Praise God in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Comment

Yes, Praise God indeed.

Thank you all for your kind comments, and may we all experience continued healing in the new year.

Melissa
                      pianolady

Comment

Working...
                      X