Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update

Hello everyone,
    I don't get on here quite as much anymore....but that's a good thing I think. I have been having more good days than bad recently. Not perfect by any means, but I wanted to share the news that I am indeed doing a bit better.

I have a ton of stuff going on in my life right now, and my eyes aren't keeping me back! It's not a total healing story -- but I thought I would share a bit of good news!

~LB

please tell us what you are doing now.....

There is definitely not enough i am getting better story...please tell us a story of someone that has a happy ending!

Comment

Originally posted by lboogie View Post
      I have a ton of stuff going on in my life right now, and my eyes aren't keeping me back!
      Great to 'see' you... and so glad to hear this. Sometimes we progress in leaps and bounds without even realizing, and sometimes we claw our way inch by inch, but however we get there, isn't it great to look back and see that our eyes don't rule our lives anymore?
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

Amen!

Melissa
        pianolady

Comment

I would love to say I'm 100% better -- but I'll take "not running my life" any day!!!! I would never have made it this far without this site. Thank you Rebecca.

Comment

Oh, Laura, you've come such a long way. No one's life is ever perfect - at least for long.. When the time comes that your mind is on other things, either good, bad or indifferent.

It does others a great deal of good to see posts such as this. Lucy
            Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Working...
            X