Ahh finally =)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahh finally =)

Ok guys, I know some of you have been following my story with the sudden severe dry eye, IPL.. etc..

I don't know what happened but since a few months ago I stopped feeling my eyes, they don't hurt and I barely even remember I have dry eyes. Going from not being able to open them to normal is a miracle, and I honestly don't know how it happened but I thank God that I'm comfortable. I still have MGD but I don't feel it anymore if that makes sense... I hope this remission lasts forever!!

IPL and Oracea helped immensely in decreasing the inflammation, and one of the most important things was that I STOPPED TOUCHING my eyes. I realized that the more I messed with them (massage..etc..), the more irritated they would get.

I just wanted to give you guys words of encouragement and let you know that it does get better!!!

Wow, congratulations!! This is very encouraging news! How long have you had your dry eyes for?

I have a strong feeling that for me it definitely has to do with touching my eyes because I think I passed on some bacteria. I've always wondered though how to stop myself from doing it when I don't pay attention? What do you do if your eyes itch, etc?

And, is that all that you did? I'm sure you had other routines that you followed.

A response would really be appreciated!

Comment

i dont want to speak for her but I believe the things that helped moni the most were IPL and oracea

Comment

Yup, Michael's right.. .IPL.. Oracea and maybe a miracle! My dry eyes came on severely and suddenly exactly a year ago, so I would say my nightmare lasted about 10 months. I think it was triggered by too much sun exposure when I went on vacation.. I'm not sure.

I was so bad I even tried on the Boston Sclerals without success, I honestly don't know how my eyes got better but I'm so glad they did. Seriously, if months ago you told me I was gonna go back to normal I wouldn't have believed you.

What didnt work..

Flax oil, fish oil, lid scrubs, baby shampoo, Restasis, Lotemax, artificial tears, plugs...etc

What did work..

Taking out the plugs, IPL, Oracea, forgetting about my eyes because I had other problems, taking ridiculous amounts of water, God?

I wish you guys the best of luck! Especially to the young ppl dealing with this BS.

Comment

Moni, that's great that his eyes returned to normal! I followed his story since the beginning!
          Congratulations, I hope that the comfort will last forever!
          I made my first IPL session today!

Comment

Oracea

What's Oracea?

Comment

Working...
            X