Its gone!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its gone!!!

I stopped my eyelid hygiene 2 weeks ago and my eyes have got better and better
    I want to try to explain this so i can maybe help someone out there -- but i am at a loss!!

I had post bleph/MGD/dryeyes for 4 whole years with pretty bad symptoms at first,then bad flareups every now and then which responded quite well to oral doxycillen
    I was told to do the heat/massage thing and use lubricants and was super conciencious about that and never missed a day
    Over the 4 years i managed to get it under control and used chloromycetin eye ointment every night on the lid margins and plastered my eyelids with vasaline - this meant I could open my eyes in the morning without nearly tearing the cornea.
    I've stopped all that
    I think this final improvement started when i began to use DWELLE I cant say definately that it was the Dwelle ,but the improvement coincided with starting it
    As a result i have sent for 2 more bottles and even though i dont feel the need of drops anymore i am still using dwelle at least once a day-
    I do hope this gives people hope as i was utterly convinced i would have this for the rest of my life and the doctors had told me the best i could do was manage it,and treat the symptoms as best i could

Stella, how wonderful. I'm so happy for you! It is so good to read encouraging positive posts, thank you.

How long have you been using Dwelle? After reading your post I'm thinking I may give it another try.

Lynda

Comment

I have been on Dwelle for about 3 weeks
      If this can happen to me it can happen to you,so never give up
      I wonder was i over treating myself ?
      Maybe when left alone the eyes can have a chance to right themselves
      Also I have had a lot of prayer ,and what doctors cant do God can
      I just dont Know -But it is wonderful

Comment

Hope

I am so Happy for you. I really am.
        Gives us all hope.

Comment

yea stella!

Good for you Stella...I feel the same...too much stuff going in or around...scrubbing...etc was also irritating mine more. Now I concentrate on moisture chambers and humidifiers ...just keeping the moisture in...and not making them worse for wear! Then they get a chance to heal and you somehow get better! So happy for you though!

Comment

Thanks for your replies -I feel kind of bad !
            Why me and not you ?
            I just wish i had the answer - Just dont give up hope any of you
            if anyone had told me i would feel this good say a year ago -I would'nt have believed them

Comment

I am soooo happy for you Stella. Thanks for posting.
              Rebecca Petris
              The Dry Eye Foundation
              dryeyefoundation.org
              800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
              X