Feeling Much Better!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling Much Better!

I have dry eyes and blepharitis, and have felt miserable for almost a year despite punctal plugs, Restasis and a gazillion kinds of eye drops. Have been fighting a mucous problem recently, and my eyes did not seem to be improving much until I found this website with a reference to systematic treatment: http://www.dryeyeinfo.org/Dry_Eye_In_Depth.htm

Have been saturating with Thera Tears, and my eyes feel 100% better. What a relief! Still using hot compresses, eye scrubs, etc., but the Thera Tears has made a huge difference. I was buying the wrong kind of tears. The one that is helping is Preservative Free Thera Tears Lubricant Eye Drops in the little vials. I also upped the Thera Tears Nutrition (fish oil) to three tablets twice a day, and that has helped too. I can live with this! Fingers crossed, these eyes are improving! What a relief!

Love the post about hormones. I agree this can be another factor leading to dry eyes.

Good luck everyone!

Thats an informative article you linked to. The only negative is it looks like a study funded by Thera Tears. Thanks for sharing it though. Each article teaches me something.

Comment

Yes, I agree about the Thera Tears bias. These drops have helped far more than the other drops I had been using though, which included gel drops, Balance, etc. My eye doctor wasn't much help, so it was a Godsend finding all of this. Best of luck to you.

Comment

I came across this website a long time ago as well and have been using ther tears as my mine drop ever since - I really find them to help out especially when I use the saturation method. Eyes still bother me constantly but I'm doing much better. The liquid gel also worked well but I can't get them here in Canada unless I order them through the company website.

Comment

Working...
        X