Doing much, much better!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doing much, much better!!!

I don't know why, but over the last two weeks my eyes have suddenly started getting much better. I no longer am going to bed with drops or ointment. When I wake up, my eyes are just slightly gummy, but open naturally and lubricate on their own!

I am only using drops one or two times during the day. As of this writing, my right eye has a top plug and my left eye has a bottom plug. Sometimes they feel more watery than they should, but then revert to normal.

I am almost exactly at the 3 month mark and I'm so thankful to God that I'm improving. I have to wear sun glasses outside or my eyes tend to intermittently, but at least now I can see a two hour movie in comfort. I watched the Academy Awards for ten/fifteen minutes and my eyes were burning horribly. I watched a two hour movie last night, after watching another one the night before, and I just had the slightest burning that almost wasn't there.

I'm also able to have the AC on in the car without having major problems.

During the course of a day I may get intermittent burning, but it usually goes away by itself after I yawn or if I put in drops. It's becoming more and more infrequent.

I'm not sure if it's just the natural healing after having Lasik, the 7000 mg of fish oil I'm taking, the Restasis, or what, but I'm happy. I shoot photography professionally and I was able to cover a circus with no problems. I'm feeling so much more positive.

I know now I'm going to pull through all the way.

Also in a profession that requires my eyes

Good for you strobers. I know the feeling - I really really like having the heater on in my car for these northeast winters.

I am also in a profession that requires my eyes to 100%, so I know the feeling of having a good day...

Comment

Can't you say exactly what you have done to get better? 7000mg fish, what do you mean? how many fish oil pills you take each day and what is restasis?

Very happy for you

Comment

Andrey - Website for Restasis http://www.restasis.com/default.htm?x=Restasis
        You can also get it compounded without the mineral oil.

Congratulations on the improvement!

Comment

Working...
        X