Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relief with the ****** Probe and Dr. Gross

Please see post here.

I just had my 3rd treatment yesterday and am waiting to see the results. Although the improvement so far is significant in terms of alleviating discomfort and helping me feel more normal, I'd welcome any further gain. I felt I had to share something that actually has helped me with others who might be suffering too. If you're interested in trying the ****** Probe, Dr. Gross is in Santa Monica, and his phone number is 310-496-3770. or www.jaygrossmd.com
    Last edited by Rebecca Petris; 21-Apr-2011, 18:06. Reason: Duplicate post. Removed duplication.

let us know how it all goes. My doc has suggested I try the treatment. I'm nervous!

Thanks!

Comment

I am encouraged to read of your good luck. Last fall, I saw another MD in the L.A. area doing this procedure & he said I lacked enough tears for the probing to be benefitial, even though my lids show some MGD. My eyes burn terribly. I am wondering if a consult with Dr. Gross woudl be advised? What are his criteria in deciding if you're a good candidate? The other doctor made such a snap decision.

Comment

I had the probing done with Dr. ******. It was extremely helpful. I recommend the procedure for anyone who is suffering from MGD.

Comment

Working...
        X