I passed my test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I passed my test

Well I don't know if this fully qualifies because its not completely about eyes, but I wanted to share some of my good news...I passed the board exam and I am now a licensed Medical Laboratory Scientist. I was very worried about this test because it's 150 minutes long in front of a computer screen in an air conditioned room. I don't think I could have done it without my onion goggles. Thanks Rebecca for this site and all of the products you make available to us. I wouldn't have been able to finish my internship, study, or pass this test without them. Lately I've been worried about how I'm going to take care of myself, work, be a functioning part of society, but days like this I know I am capable.

Congratulations Lacey!

I'm currently a pre med student that spends a lot of time in front of the books and computer with pretty severe dry eye. I'll also have to take several exams that may be similar to this so it's great to hear the good news from others that you're able to make it through the whole thing and pass it!

Comment

Fantastic. Congratulations. Good job being persistent and making a way. I think that's the perfect kind of Dry Eye Triumph to write about. Everyone worries about how this will limit them in life and it's great to see how people are finding a way!
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Working...
        X