Improvement!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improvement!!!

Just wanted to share some improvements. I'm not 100% better but seriously improved. No more pain (feeling like birds are clawing my eyes, stinging, burning, aching pain) and best of all, I'm down to about 1x per day drops (Systane).

My eyes still get a little red when the humidity gets down below 30% ... but even that is bearable compared to the pain, tearing and burning I had two years ago.

Here's what I've done, I don't know which has actually helped the most:

Restasis 2x per day.
    Lovaza fish oil 3 capsules per day.
    Obsessive use of reading glasses (I have 20-20 vision but now use 1x mag glasses for computer use) plus sunglasses outside, and non-glare glasses for night driving.

Many thanks for all the support here! I'll let everyone know if there's further progress.

Originally posted by tina671 View Post

Obsessive use of reading glasses (I have 20-20 vision but now use 1x mag glasses for computer use) plus sunglasses outside, and non-glare glasses for night driving.

Many thanks for all the support here! I'll let everyone know if there's further progress.
    Could be because of the use of glasses. Even i'm experiencing improvement with regular use of glasses. Most probably, external allergens are the ones causing the dry eye and burning.
    Pritesh.

Comment

Working...
    X