Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green Tea bag and cucumber Compresses is a Miracle....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Tea bag and cucumber Compresses is a Miracle....

I decided to try green tea bags on my eyes for 10 minutes last night and then cucumber slices after...and oh my what a relief

It got rid of most of my dryness, redness and grittiness...never thought something so simple and cheap could do this
    "Only the body can heal itself, and all healing must come from within your body."

Hi Hyperhead

Well done, so glad you have found some relief! Want to try this, did you soak teabags in hot water first or cold? thanks. Liz

Comment

Hi liz

Sorry for the late reply...

I soaked them in hot water for 5 mins and then put them in the fridge for 15 mins , then applied to eyes for 15 mins and then applied finely slices cucumber for another 15 mins. And what great relief it was

Mario
      "Only the body can heal itself, and all healing must come from within your body."

Comment

How long does the redness stay away?

Comment

The redness stays away for 7-8 hours in my experience probably due to green teas natural anti flammatory properties, and I use the cucumber as a skin cooler and toner as it is rich in vitamin c

Comment

Working...
          X