X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

about the Triphala eye wash

hi, subashli.
    Thank u for sharing with ur stories. I'm going to have a try. But I'm a little bit confused about the Triphala eye wash. Did you use it to wash ur eyeballs or just wash the areas around the eye, referring the eye lids etc? Will it cause inflammation?
    Desperately looking forward to ur reply.

Comment

I will try this. I only ordered the stuff you ingest first. I am nervous of putting anything in or around my eyes that my doctor doesn't know about. this sounds promising though, even if it gives a little relief. I only ordered one bottle just in case it makes me sick and I can't use it. Hopefully it comes soon, but who knows...

Comment

Hi

I am dry eye sufferer from past 1 year. I went to docors and they said that my eyes are getting sufficient water but I AM NOT Getting enough oil and some doctors said that I am suffering from meibomitics and they put me on doxycycline.But I i dont want to be on that medicine for too long because it has some side effects. I also get severe migraines because of these dry eyes. So , Please suggest me if triphala help the meibomitics patients.

Comment

Yes Trihpala is good for MGD

It was the only thing that worked for me. But after a while it stopped working. Idont know the reason...What I figured out is that after stopping triphala for a month or so and then start again it works afaub for me. How is that possible?

Did someone else tried that stuff?

Comment

i am suffering from dry eyes from last 4 years and iam fed up with this i want a peramanent solution but unfortunately i am not getting that which makes me to low my confidence ,can any one knows about this in india

Comment

I want to try it too...i,m PITA-VATA combination...have you also tried ITone eye drops?

Comment

Please tell me,castor oil don,t cause allergies or itching? and doesn,t close the Meibonian glands? i wished i could find something to moisture my eye lids,but until now nothing is working...

Comment

Hi Lilis ive just posted a thread about coconut oil, it helped me so much when my lids were chapped and sore from all lid hygiene, here is link http://www.dryeyezone.com/talk/showt...ut-oil-for-mgd

Cath xx
                  27, pinguecula, dry eye, Wirral, UK

Comment

Thanks,i tried that too...seems ointments and oils moisture my eyes & eye lids,but i have another big problem,they stuff my nose ( which is also dry and without mucus) and i can,t breath...i have to wash noese/ eyes/ sinuses for hours in order to get rid of that ..lwhich finally makes everything even dryer...i have to choose between dry hurting eyes and breathing...i wonder if anybody confronted this nasal intolerance and congestion due to artificial tears / ointments/ gels put in the eyes ...because the naso lacrimal duct opens inside the nostrils ,you know,and whatever you put into your eyes goes there too...

Comment

i tried it,,,Triphalla makes my mouth and tongue shrinken somehow...and for the eye wash ,it was stinging & burning...i tried castor oil too,the same thing,didn,t worked...i also
                      tried ghee on my eye lids,didn,t worked either,even it,s a bood moisturer... i bought wll of them from aindis,they are quality products,..so it means that my eyes don,t accept it.....maybe in India in an ayurvedic hospital rhigs could be different...cwn you tell me if you know such a hospital? i have severe dry eyes and lot if pain...i have Sogren disease and i,m desperwte...norhing
                      seems to help me...

Comment

this is a valuable post, please keep it float.

Comment

Will the Triphala Grit in pills be equally as effective as the liquid? I found this on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/2519974...lpid=82&chn=ps

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel2 View Post
                            Will the Triphala Grit in pills be equally as effective as the liquid? I found this on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/2519974...lpid=82&chn=ps
                            That does not look like pills.

Comment

oops, that was dumb of me, you're right.

Comment

Has anyone else actually tried this yet?
                                People have recovered, so can we.
                                www.twitter.com/EyeGirlfriend)

Comment

Working...
                                X