2 ea. 1000 mg organic flax seed
    repeat this at evening

thin slices of garlic clove periodicaly during the day
    one half clove total
    dip cracker in first cold pressed olive oil with each garlic slice

after trying it all for four years
    this has 90 percent of my problem
    i am 76 hope it works for you! larry coveyou

I too have had alot of success with oil added into my diet. I am 50, female and am in menopause. My eyes in the past year have gotten progressively worse. Red, aching, dry, hurts in the office due to air/heat etc... I was feeling just miserable. I have a good diet and do take loads of supplements but decided that I needed to "up" my oil on a daily basis. This is what I am currently taking and it has REALLY helped:
    Coconut oil cap - 1000mg (1 cap)
    Natural Astaxanthin - 8mg (2 caps)
    Borage oil - 1300mg (1 cap)
    2 Tbsp fish oil
    and before bed - 3 capsules of Barleans High Lignan Flax oil. I feel the addition of flax has made a BIG difference in the eyes and also my skin looks AMAZING ladies! Hope this helps you as much as it has helped me! I also use Genteal drops for severe eyes as needed.

Comment

How long have you been on this regime and how long did it take to notice a difference in your eyes?

Comment

Help for dry eyes that has helped me ALOT!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by farmgirl View Post
        How long have you been on this regime and how long did it take to notice a difference in your eyes?
        I noticed a significant difference within 5 days on this protocol. I have now been on it for over a month and my eyes are great! I really don't have any pain or dryness in them but do still occasionally put in a drop of Genteal Severe eye drops just for addt'l moisture to be instilled in the eyes. My skin is AMAZING now and I get compliments all the time on it! I'm feeling pretty good! Try it and good luck!!!!!!

Comment

do you have MGD? I didnt see a diagnosis in your profile.thanks!
          Jenny

Comment

Originally posted by jenny2008 View Post
            do you have MGD? I didnt see a diagnosis in your profile.thanks!
            No just really really dry eyes that had gotten worse over the last year. Thankfully that all seems to be resolving now....

Comment

Working...
            X