Massage and stop using eyedrop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massage and stop using eyedrop

The pain I suffered when using my computer with Dry Eye was excruciating. I couldn't use the computer for more than a half hour at a time; otherwise the pain would become unbearable. The doctor prescribed a lot of eye drops for me but none of them worked. Since I began practicing the method outlined in chapter 4 of this book, I've been able to return to regular work. When I wake in the morning, there is no more stabbing pain or feeling that my eyes are stuck closed. I try my best to print out all my work materials to reduce my time in front of the computer. I can use my computer for three or four hours now without pain whereas before I couldn't make it past half an hour. Through the use of massage, I found that I actually have an inexhaustible supply of natural tears, why would I use artificial ones. Since using this method, my eyes have been moistened and I can cry. When we have such a rich store of natural tears to be exploited, there’s no need to ever revert to using artificial tears! I strongly recommend you try this method [REMOVED]. You can be freed from your pain too!

I use massage too,my eye is no longer pain, I am recovered.

Hi there,

I'm so sorry but I've removed your link. We have too much risk of abuse of this forum for marketing purposes so we have to be careful. Linking to a product is fine, describing a method is fine, but linking to a 'just buy this book and you'll find all your answers!' type page is not OK here.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
    X