Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The only thing that helps is Raspberry Leaf Tea, but it works!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only thing that helps is Raspberry Leaf Tea, but it works!

I have had severe dry eye for about 6 years. I went to a lot of doctors and tried almost everything (I could not make myself put the little rice-like things in or the big hard contact lenses).

This is what works for me: Raspberry Leaf tea. the brand that works best is Traditional Medicinals, but there are many brands. I drink one glass in the morning and one glass at night, every day

Raspberry leaf is supposed to help with women's hormones. I really think my problem is hormone related because it gets better and worse at the same times each month.

It does not make it 100% better but it really helps me. I hope it helps you!

Thank you, Cristina. We were getting premenstrual skin and eye flareups (early teens) but that's settled now so there is a lipid/hormone/steroid metabolism thing for some people. We also got flareups on flaxseed oil supplements, and we tested this a few times, and have to use fishoils but how this relates to the metabolism and whether it's a digestive enzyme problem, I don't know.

Such good news you've found something that helps - thanks so much for passing this on to everyone x
    Last edited by littlemermaid; 23-Sep-2012, 09:18.
    Paediatric ocular rosacea ~ primum non nocere

Comment

Hi : I have tried fish oil before but my eyes get worse, the oil that real helps me is evening primrose oil , this oil is made by the company Bluebonnet. I have tried other companies and their oil didn't work. Only Bluebonnet worked for me. but only work for two years then started making my heart race like an anxiety attack. Probably because i was taking one in the morning and one in the afternoon and you are suposed to take just one.I hope my experience helps you, by the way I from Ecuador but I live in Unites States, my first languege is spanish.

Comment

What is Raspberry Leaf Tea and where can I get it? Kitkat

Comment

Evening Primrose Oil completely cured my dry eye. I had my annual check up last week and the Dr. used the Schirmer's strip test again. Last year my left was measured at 0, and my right eye 3. This year, they were both at 7. 7 was on the low side of "normal" according to the Dr., but they feel great.

What's interesting is that Evening Primrose Oil(EPO), like Raspberry Leaf Tea is also supposed to help with the hormone and PMS symptoms for women. The list of ailments that it treats is amazingly long. I started using the Now EPO, but switched to Vitacost since it's more economical and I suspect I'll be on this for a while!

Comment

Working...
          X