Update of my son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update of my son

After two months I checked with my Opthal the result are very good. He says 90% of sons problems are over. He said to stop all medicines drops (Ido not use any medicine past five months)

Thanks God
    Raw eating cures all deceases.
    whole body cure is eye cure
    FOOD (Natural, chemical free), Environment (air, water, noise), Relaxed Mind makes decease free

Eye allergy kids, My daughter and I are so very happy for you and your son and your family. You have done a wonderful job. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Many people are paying careful attention to it. From another parent, very well done.
    Paediatric ocular rosacea ~ primum non nocere

Comment

Great news!

Wish you all best.

Comment

Awesome. So glad to hear it. Thanks for posting.
        Rebecca Petris
        The Dry Eye Foundation
        dryeyefoundation.org
        800-484-0244

Comment

thanks all of you. I am posting these messages after huge struggle i have reduced my problems and my son's problems

I wish many eye patients to follow method like this to solve and give light to many eye suferer's eyes.

I thank Rebecca. you are like a god to many eye patients and giving lot opportunity to discuss and know things educate ourselves and solve problems through this forum. I will my help to all eye patients in the world.

I think my son's problem do not ends here. I will continue to fight. i think it is continuous process. I have to add that psychological damage more than physical.

I will keep update of my son's progress.
          Last edited by eye_allergy-kids; 24-Sep-2012, 22:59.
          Raw eating cures all deceases.
          whole body cure is eye cure
          FOOD (Natural, chemical free), Environment (air, water, noise), Relaxed Mind makes decease free

Comment

Working...
          X