X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good in the Morning

Hello,

I have heard so many people complain that their eyes are so bad that they wake up in the morning in a lot of pain. On the other hand, my eyes are PERFECT in the morning. I have tears in my eyes and they seriously don't feel bad at all. Then about 10 minutes into the morning they go bad again for the rest of the day.

Does anyone have a similar story. In a way this is a "Dry Eye Triumph" because at least it gets me a few minutes of good eyes. I'm trying to figure out if someone has an idea though on how to extend this.

Hi Bignate,

I am the same. My eyes are great when I wake up. Then they progressively go down hill. By the end of my work day my eyes hurt bad. Sorry, I have not figured out how to extend the feeling.
    Lasik victim 2012

Comment

And how do you do this?
      Any tips please?
      I have very dry eye during the night even that I have 4 plugs and I am not dry anymore during the day...

Comment

Hi Joanna,

I think we have a difference in our tear film. Most docs have told me I have mgd and not very aqueous deficient. That may be why our symptoms differ. I don't use any drops or ointments before sleep. Have you tried genteel gel or celluvisc drops. I have read some people use goggles to sleep as well.
        Lasik victim 2012

Comment

Originally posted by jax8it View Post
          Hi Joanna,

I think we have a difference in our tear film. Most docs have told me I have mgd and not very aqueous deficient. That may be why our symptoms differ. I don't use any drops or ointments before sleep. Have you tried genteel gel or celluvisc drops. I have read some people use goggles to sleep as well.
          Hi, I have read that it is typical for mgd to have worse symptom in the morning, while when aqueous deficient the symptoms progress in the evening.

Comment

Working...
          X