This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My effective dry eye/MGD/blepharitis smoothie

I was suffering from severe blepharitis/MGD, so I did some research and started making a smoothie every day based on what I thought my body needed to cure these conditions. It worked! Here it is:

Hemp Milk
    A great-tasting protein powder of your choice (I use chocolate)
    Camu Camu Berry Powder
    Goji Berry Powder
    Flax Seed Oil
    Coconut Oil
    Hemp Oil
    Pumpkin Seed Oil
    Walnut/Cashew Butter
    Cinnamon

There are no specifics on measurements, but just a little of everything worked for me so the smoothie tastes more like the protein powder than anything.

Lindsey

Hi, FlowerMountain
    Great to know that your MGD is getting ok,BTW how do you use them and for how much time did you use them? and are your eyes gradually being cured or with some fluctuation, Do you think you are on the right road map?
    Thanks a lot.
    Regards.

Comment

Thanks for this Lindsey. From research I have been doing lately, I can believe that this sort of diet remedy might work. One of my key symptoms is greasy eyelids - they feel greasy to touch and the eyelid skin has a shine to it. Did you have greasy eyelids before you started your smoothie remedy? If so, do you no longer get greasy eyelids? Thanks!

Comment

It was really difficult and expensive to get alltogether, but finally made it
        Due to making the smoothie takes a bit time I would like to ask you if I could make the smoothie in the evening and refrigerate it until the morning and then drink ? or will this procedure destroy the important fats and vitamins ??
        I use a tablespoon of all the listed oils above ? that should be enough or ?

Thanks for this good idea about the smoothie

take care

Comment

Khan- I drink this smoothie every day.
          dijon84- Yes, I had blepharitis greasy eyelids, but ironically also had dry crusting. Plus burning eyes that were unbearable.
          bojan89- No, I make the smoothie and drink it right away.

I also recommend taking Green Pastures High Vitamin Butter Oil. Oils are so important for your eyes and brain. Make them the focus of your diet. Plant-based oils work well and do not require depleting fish stocks necessary for marine creatures to survive. Hemp oil has the perfect ratio of omegas for our body and is also said to balance hormones. I truly hope everyone on here gets relief!

Best,
          Lindsey

Comment

Working...
          X