This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marks and Spencers eyelid gel

Hi folks -- just wanted to let you know this eye lid gel is continuing to work for me
    I never use drops or heat any more and just use this gel on my lid margins once a day
    I do hope other people have found it helpful
    Never in my wildest dreams did i think such a simple solution would cure me BUT IT HAS
    I would be interested to know if anyone else has found it effective

I am sorry Marks and Spencers store is only in the UK and our fellow sufferers in the USA cant get it
    You could try on line.It is a cosmetic eye gel

If you want to know more -- see the discussion on this success forum earlier on -- when i posted extensively about it

I just wanted to give you an update

I have no idea why it works except it has arnica and chamomille in it which are known to promote healing

Good luck to you all

Stella

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Formu..._rd_s=center-3 Is this it, Stella? x
    Paediatric ocular rosacea ~ primum non nocere

Comment

Stella how long have you been using this and when did it start helping?

Comment

Thanks for posting this again. I started using it on Saturday and I think it is helping the blepharitis / MGD a bit. I have been taking extra vitamin D for slightly longer (almost a week) too - both things are probably helping.

Comment

This item is not anymore available...Does anybody know why? or where else to get it?
          Would be interested in trying it

Comment

I wonder if basically she found a moisturiser that calmed down her eyelid inflammation rather than making it worse, which would be different for everyone.

Other successful and interesting alternatives people have reported here, as well as, cold compress and putting eyedrops in the fridge, are normal teabags, green tea teabags, cucumber.

I do think these big chemical corporations are trashing our skin and eyes. There's nothing natural in these products, just chemicals.

My favourite moisturiser is beeswax, which seems compatible with human skin to me. Bees know a lot about antimicrobial products, and not just antibacteria.

People also have different personal results cleaning blepharitis with various oils instead of detergents. That would not be 'snake oil'.
            Last edited by littlemermaid; 13-Jan-2014, 02:40.
            Paediatric ocular rosacea ~ primum non nocere

Comment

Working...
            X