Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please try this at home guys, it worked for me!...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please try this at home guys, it worked for me!...

Nerve Pain in the eyes, is the actual nerves............................................ .................................................. ...........YES........
    Condition of the nerves (how bad) will dictate level of pain.............................................. ......................................YES......... ....
    Lasik Victims (nerve damage) are told to expect anything upto 2 years for full nerve damage recovery...........................YES............ ...
    Therefore nerve regeneration/healing/ some sort of progress is/will take place if you allow it.........................................YES.... .......
    Is rest and not exerting sore eyes gonna be the best possible sort of nerve progress you can assume.............................YES..........
    Do your eyes feel better when you close them/relive them of duties/temporarily stop using them, a.k.a rest...................MINE CERTAINLY DID/DO.......
    Do the handfull of things on the 'to avoid list' actually work.............................................. ......................................READ ON...............
    Will your eyes in there worst possible state feel any benefit from using the 'things to avoid list' ................................. THIS ONE IS PROBABLY A NO....!!......
    Eyes in the best shape they can be, will react more to, and see any improvements to be had.......................................YES..... .....................................
    Therefore Eyes punished over used can expect not to see any benefits from almost anything due to sheer level of pain..............In my case, YES.......
    Rested eyes a.k.a improving in health eyes due to nerve regeneration and measures ie 'rest'. can they expect to see noticable improvements when using the 'to avoid list' .................................................. ............................YOU WOULD THINK SO? ......................................OH AND MINE DID/DO!.............
    Can 'healthier eyes' or nerves expect to feel less pain and discomfort?....................................... ...................OF COURSE..................
    Whats best option: tackling a day with dry eye problems, with healthier eyes, or someone moaning about i cant stop using computers, screens and doing everything on the 'not to do list' and carrying on regardless knowing damn well, just like yesterday, the day before, week, month etc before my routine is gonna end rather unpleasant........................................ .................................................. .........................What do you think!?................................
    Finally... 2 years down the line, and eyes/nerves in much better condition due to as listening to ones own body, could the individual possibly now be the right side of the line, and able to 'manage' his/her eyes to a level of going from all out searing pain, to what you may call 'discomfort' and no-longer the end of the world..?
    despite still having a cronic dry eye complaint......................................... ....................I DID............................................... ...........................
    If one feels his eyes are slightly better/ feeling better after weeks or months of not overdoing it, or changing his routine; will he/she be more inclined to have a go at withdrawing or less use of drops/gels etc they are reliant and petrified of otherwise lessening usage?.................ONLY IF THE URGE TAKES YOU............
    Last edited by Colin P; 12-Apr-2013, 15:31. Reason: .
Working...
X